Welcome
Welcome to <strong>bitsandspurs</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Joining Maker Associations

Everything related to the craft of making custom cowboy gear. And a few other gadgets.

Joining Maker Associations

Postby jnspurs » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:34 am

As a new maker and new to this forum, I thought I would ask about Bit and Spur Maker Associations. Which associations should a new maker join to be informed of events and available training and such. I assume there are a few...but I only know of the NBSSCA. Thanks for your replys.
jnspurs

Re: Joining Maker Associations

Postby RT Bit and Spur » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:08 pm

The NBSSCA is a good one to join to get information on up coming shows and events. Go to the IGBSM web site for information on bit and spur making as well is this one. There is lots of help and advice out there.
Rod
RT Bit and Spur

Re: Joining Maker Associations

Postby jnspurs » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:30 am

Okay thanks. Yeah I just read up on the IGBSM and looks like a good association.
jnspurs

Return to Bits, Buckles & Spurs