Welcome
Welcome to <strong>bitsandspurs</strong>.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

VENDORS... DON'T HESITATE

Everything related to the craft of making custom cowboy gear. And a few other gadgets.

VENDORS... DON'T HESITATE

Postby Otto » Tue May 15, 2007 4:55 pm

I just want to make clear to all vendors, no matter how big or small, don't hesitate using this forum to advertise items that you think we would find useful. This forum is about being resourceful if nothing else. No one will be offended by seeing someone's advertisement. In fact, it is encouraged. You can mention it on this section or put it in the classifieds. Or BOTH !!!
www.ottocarter.com
Abilene, Texas
Otto
Site Admin

Re: VENDORS... DON'T HESITATE

Postby Robert Jordan » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 am

Otta:
I wanted to introduce our company as a source for investment castings (steel/aluminum/brass). We currently manufacture several bits and spurs for several companies. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to say which companies I make these assorted bits/spurs/furrier products.
If anyone would like to explore having their bits or spurs investment cast, please feel free to contact me for more information.
Robert Jordan @ Dal-Air Castings, Inc. 903-598-2226 website www.dalaircasting.com. We are small foundry located in East Texas that is well known for their high quality castings with excellent surface finish.
Robert Jordan

Postby MStewart » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

Why is it a secret? I would think it would be a good promotion for your company to release who use's your techniques. lol
MStewart

Postby hackamore » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 am

My guess would be that some makers of "Handmade" bits and spurs are actually..... I say no more... my foot is aimed at my mouth again.
hackamore

Books One Man's Opinion and One Man's Collection

Postby mdoss » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 am

Two great books are available just in time for Christmas gifts. One Man's Opinion about Spade Bits written by Merrilee Morrell Doss with **** Deller has been reprinted and is selling for $45 each. It is about the "how and why" a spade bit works. With pictures of 39 collectible bits to illustrate the fine points of a spade, it is a resource and a coffee table book in one. Now, there is a second book, One Man's Collection of Early California Spade Bits written by Merrilee Morgan Doss. It is 240 pages with over 750 pictures telling the story of 149 bits that Richie Morgan accumulated over his lifetime of horsemanship. Go to www.OneMansCollection.com for more information or contact me (Merrilee Doss) here or at [email protected] Thank you.
mdoss

Return to Bits, Buckles & Spurs